MO: Gaffer tapes black,grey,white 25m.50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Gotten the first batch of black gaffer and passed them to the ppl who reconfirmed by Pm first..
but bad news abt the white gaffer. they tried to unload some old stock on me. which was yellow from age. Trying to exchange it and cos of that I am wondering whether to go ahead and order more black gaffer from them. Black ones are ok but guess its the principle of the matter.. of cos I can't go back on those who have ordered from me so most prob i will order.. but then I am holding back on the order
as a bargaining chip to get them to exchange the old white gaffer for me.
there's a possibility of not taking any white gaffer orders for them if all else fails so sorry to those that ordered the white ones ..
sigh MO not easy siah..
Lucky for me most pickups are in clementi so I dun have to spend extra on transport as well.
thanks for understanding guys!

slaam said:
Lucky for me most pickups are in clementi so I dun have to spend extra on transport as well.
thanks for understanding guys!

Thanx for organising the MO and being so prompt in meeting us to pass us the tape on the day u receive the tapes. :thumbsup:

Hey, dude, dun stress out man. Thanks for the MO and the time spent to wait for us. :)

darn! i miss this one. . . when is the next MO ???? i need the black gaffer.

UPDATE!
white gaffa is coming back
and I think the black gaffa is on the way.
so I will start smsing you guys to collect soon!
but will be busy from now till thurs
so prob fri onwards.. see how..

All the tapes are back!
self collect in clementi ppl pls sms me when you want to pick up?
cos clementi is flexible for me.
yishun and town ppl I will contact you soon?
Maybe can give u next week
busy lately :) really sorry

What's your hp number?

slaam said:
self collect in clementi ppl pls sms me when you want to pick up?

PMed you .. heh sorry dun like posting my number here.. getting alot of nuisance calls as it is already.. (not from CS)
BANK EMPLOYEES PLEASE!! I DUN NEED A NEW CREDIT CARD LOL

slaam gave a us the timing/venue of when u will be available here

Hi all,
actually I wanted to delay giving out the gaffa. just got them the day before. But desperately trying to finish my final year report. Just had my presentation yesterday. but since alot of you have pmed me so i try to give out all by next week? Try to understand if the timing is not suitable for you?
Ok
I will be at NUS arts canteen on monday lunchtime to meet another person its not for gaffa actually but if anyone wants to meet there also can.

tuesday lunchtime for the town ppl can? bugis there? what is best timing?

wednesday night at yishun MRT for the north ppl? tell me best timing?

Oh another you have to tell me if you are going to be there. Cos I wont be dragging the whole box of gaffa everywhere. I will only bring enough to meet the ones taht are meeting me :) Cheers

pls sms me to tell me you are coming else no gaffa brought out for you!

monday 630 clementi mrt SET

tues ard 7pm yishun mrt SET

WED TOWN STILL CAN'T CONFIRM one wanted thurs/fri another wanted to meet cathay backlane 130 or lavender mrt 2pm

UPDATE!

tues ard 7pm yishun mrt SET

WED TOWN tentatively meet cathay backlane 12-1pm rest will arrange individually meet orchard area after office hours

Happy CNY!

UPDATE! (sorry my mistake!)

tues TOWN tentatively meet cathay backlane 12-1pm rest will arrange individually meet orchard area after office hours

WED ard 7pm yishun mrt SET

Happy CNY!

hi slaam i will met u at monday clementi mrt 630pm

Status
Not open for further replies.