MO: bhphotovideo (sharing of shipping cost)

edwinrz

Aug 30, 2010
Hi, I am doing a quick MO and ordering by Sunday night.

How to order?
Choose the item you want and PM me. Once confirmed, I will work out the total shared shipping cost + price of your item.

Deadline: 8th Jan 2012

Last edited:
Have replied you and the rest.

No confirmed order yet, only interests registered. Please confirm ASAP so we can proceed the order asap. cheers

Confirming orders tonight, no confirmed orders yet.

For those who are interested, please submit your order ASAP!

Cheers

Don't mind me asking, what do you guys usually buy from there?

Anything from camera to video equipments

but, if you buy things like tripod that is available in singapore. wouldn't it be more expensive after shipping costs?
I think the only thing I would buy is film.

Hi,

Just interested to know. How do you ship the product back? I have used borderlinx recently and found out my "volumetric weight" is 3.4kg while the ground shipping was only 1.4 kg

Btw, i check the price of canon 60D at bhphoto and it is the same price offered by ddelectronic website. What am I missing here? The price is local and includes gst already...

Usually I buy things not available locally or sometimes they have certain sales together with shipping might still be cheaper.

ardneh: B&H provides UPS shipping, fast. Alternative you can try using the not that cheap and slow vpost. DDelectronic offers shop warranty, easier to seek help should things goes wrong. B&H you have to ship back etc....I am talking about if both are grey sets.

Usually I buy things not available locally or sometimes they have certain sales together with shipping might still be cheaper.

ardneh: B&H provides UPS shipping, fast. Alternative you can try using the not that cheap and slow vpost. DDelectronic offers shop warranty, easier to seek help should things goes wrong. B&H you have to ship back etc....I am talking about if both are grey sets.

It sounds like DDelectronic is the cheapest way to get the 60D then. It offers warranty at the same price of bhphoto.
Somehow, I still think I'm missing something. I think I came from misguided mind thinking that camera would be a lot cheaper mind in the USA, like other goods I normally purchased from there.

I guess, the bhphoto advantage is only on other stuff, such as memory card (as the main object ion another MO).

I'm intrested to order film from them, but you are ordering big items like tripods etc, gets kinda hard to spilt the shipping

So GST also u all share? Seems like this will definately go over 400.

The limit should be SGD400 (inclusive the shipping fee).

Above that, you are entitled to contribute 7% GST to the government. :)

The limit should be SGD400 (inclusive the shipping fee).

Above that, you are entitled to contribute 7% GST to the government. :)

yes i know. i order alot from BH.. just wondering how they are gonna split. Since it looks like for sure will go over 400.

lol