Mistakes made as I learnt more about photography

If I could afford the 14-24, immediately buy liao :bsmilie:

I agree, the VR on the 16-35 is really useful, as it can compensate for the one stop of light, and for landscapes, most of the time tripod would be used, and VR can just be turned off... :)

Sometimes it may not be the issue of money but the troublesome part of bringing out the filters for 14-24... Need those 150mm ones...

Sometimes it may not be the issue of money but the troublesome part of bringing out the filters for 14-24... Need those 150mm ones...

Have to replace all my 100mm ones... And need to spend a bomb on SW150 system too :(

Ah well... Don't see myself going full-frame in the next 2-3 years, unless anything happens to my current camera :(

Have to replace all my 100mm ones... And need to spend a bomb on SW150 system too :(

Ah well... Don't see myself going full-frame in the next 2-3 years, unless anything happens to my current camera :(

And here I am, about to move back to 85mm filters from 100mm, and you guys are talking about moving from 100mm to 150mm... hardcore man.

the #1 mistake anyone can make is thinking better gear produces better images...
improve the photographer...cheaper and more effective.

i dont dare to calculate what i have spent lol... started out from a nikon d90 .. and the upgrades went out of control.

It is a good point to always buy whatever u can best afford though.. that will show you how much your skills are lacking.. and u can improve from there.. concentrate on skills and ignore about the gear already haha, at least for a while.

Get a SB700, new or used. Smaller ,lighter & cheaper.

SB 700 works great on the DX body

Try out the SB700 yesterday from my friend, seem suitable for me...will get one soon
Any idea which shop selling at a better price?