Looking for female freelance photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clasport

Jun 2, 2006
Tampines
Hi,

Looking for a female freelance photographer that has experience in shooting kids. Kindly PM or send your portfolio and rates to kkp99@hotmail.com.

Cheers!
Joe

hi Clasport, mayb u can specify traits like ability 2 work well w/ kids instead? ;p

not fare 2 exclude male photographers who could b as capable as females in tis aspect. :cool:

sORe-EyEz said:
hi Clasport, mayb u can specify traits like ability 2 work well w/ kids instead? ;p

not fare 2 exclude male photographers who could b as capable as females in tis aspect. :cool:

ALL MAN and FEMALE are Capable and all are equal..

It is up to the person of this topic to post on why he/she wants female photographers.

and people those who think that male photographers are more capable then female photographers you are wrong.

damn, if everyone responded this way to ST classified ads that says female preferred (or the more subtle way - "female working environment") i think they'd be no time to do anything else. :confused:

jOhO said:
damn, if everyone responded this way to ST classified ads that says female preferred (or the more subtle way - "female working environment") i think they'd be no time to do anything else. :confused:

CATS will not take in ads with "female preferred" wordings. They will ask you to rephrase.

Anyway, the gender exists for a reason, they are never equal. No point bitching about it.

Why are people bitching so much about sexism? The TS wants a female photographer for whatever reason, there is no real problem here as the TS is the one paying for the photographer

wildstallion said:
Why are people bitching so much about sexism? The TS wants a female photographer for whatever reason, there is no real problem here as the TS is the one paying for the photographer

as you've stated.."for whatever reason"..this is what all would like to noe...:think: :think:

From my stand point: I'm not being sexist..just asking for the truth, nothing but the truth.

blazer_workz said:
as you've stated.."for whatever reason"..this is what all would like to noe...:think: :think:

From my stand point: I'm not being sexist..just asking for the truth, nothing but the truth.
why is it any of your business to know why the TS needs a female photog?

jOhO said:
why is it any of your business to know why the TS needs a female photog?

For the good sake of all female photogs..cause it might be some plot..
For the good sake of all male photogs..cause it might be a missed business opportunity..

;)

blazer_workz said:
For the good sake of all female photogs..cause it might be some plot..
For the good sake of all male photogs..cause it might be a missed business opportunity..

;)
vote u for PM next time. :think:

Lord_Angelus said:
and people those who think that male photographers are more capable then female photographers you are wrong.

wad u saying? :dunno:

OT liao...

Wah, never realised the response is so overwelming. It wasn't my intention to discredict male photographers. In fact, we already have 2 very able male photographers, that is the only reason why we are looking for female photographers. There are many occasions where children response well to female rather than male, they feel more at ease.

Anyway, thanks for the all the comment and I'll probably be more careful in wording my posting in future.

Cheers!
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.