Flash Photography with Canon EOS Cameras

Thanks for link man, quite interesting guides.

I recommend this below book for learning flash technique :

"Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography"
http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Canon-EOS-Flash-Photography/dp/193395244X

I've found the one in Bukit Merah Public Library , it's new book and you can borrow it freely if you're member .

This book is quite new for release date and can be used for amateur , for the example they used 500D/T1i with 430EX II .

But for me the important part of this book was the description how to know the E-TTL works inside :) .

Cheers .

interesting sure will help me alot...thanks!

I recommend this below book for learning flash technique :

"Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography"
http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Canon-EOS-Flash-Photography/dp/193395244X

I've found the one in Bukit Merah Public Library , it's new book and you can borrow it freely if you're member .

This book is quite new for release date and can be used for amateur , for the example they used 500D/T1i with 430EX II .

But for me the important part of this book was the description how to know the E-TTL works inside :) .

Cheers .

AGREE! I also loan it from NLB and its very useful! Up to date stuff =D

hi guys.. apparently the link dont work anymore..
I just came to realize flash results are not as desirable after last night... i would really need to LEARN how to use a flash and study the features of it.. Any guides? =) thanks in advance hor

hi guys.. apparently the link dont work anymore..
I just came to realize flash results are not as desirable after last night... i would really need to LEARN how to use a flash and study the features of it.. Any guides? =) thanks in advance hor

Agree! Can't find the "Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography" book using the nlb catalogue. Can anyone advice if the book still exists?
@Andykoh1981 the link still works for me though...

Thank you for links

interesting sure will help me alot