Collapsible Strobist Softbox and Strobist Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahgongzai

Dec 13, 2006
SQ120_zps4b6c5b4e.jpg

Collapsible Strobist 120cm Square Softbox
Price S$165, Price with Grid S$180, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$180, Price with Grid + HB2L S$195
Giant Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait. Please note that we only have 2 NEW pieces. Once sold we will not bring in this softbox anymore.

15SSB120_zpsp3utsxct.jpg

Collapsible Strobist 120cm Octagon Softbox
Price S$75, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$90, Price with 14x14 Grid S$90, Price with 27x27 Grid S$95, Price with 27x27 Grid + HB2L S$115
Big Octagon Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait.

15SSB95_zpsctjkexia.jpg

Collapsible Strobist 95cm Octagon Softbox
Price S$65, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$80
Big Octagon Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait.

15SSB%20120Bag_zpsi9bpzare.jpg

120cm Light Stand Bag
Price S$30

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

SSB6090D.jpg

Collapsible Strobist 60x90cm Softbox
Price S$55, Price with 8x11 Grid S$75, Price with 14x21 Grid S$85, Price with Strip and Donut Diffuser S$75*
The Strip and Donut Diffuser are specially custom-made for a small group of photographers. You won't find these two diffusers anywhere in the World. Very Limited Stock! * The Strip and Donut diffusers, have yellow stain on the diffuser cloth. Still very usable, only cosmetically not so nice. Only 2 sets left.

SSB8080D.jpg

Collapsible Strobist 80cm Softbox A
Price S$55, Price with Grid S$75, Price with Strip and Donut Diffuser S$80*
The Strip and Donut Diffuser are specially custom-made for a small group of photographers. You won't find these two diffusers anywhere in the World. Very Limited Stock! * The Strip and Donut diffusers, have yellow stain on the diffuser cloth. Still very usable, only cosmetically not so nice. Only 2 sets left.

15SSB%20kit_zps6b0daqdw.jpg

Multi Flash Kit
HB4 Kit Price S$18
HB2L Kit Price S$28

DU152.jpg

60” 2 In 1 Umbrella
152cm (Kept 96cm long) Price S$52

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

MPVBs.jpg

Multi-Purpose Velcro Bands
A Set, 2x2022 and 2x3525 = S$5 for all 4 pieces
B Set, 2x2022, 1x2030, 1x3525 and 1x3548 = S$6.50 for all 5 pieces

MPClamp.jpg

Multi-Purpose Strobist Clamp
One Piece S$10, Two pieces S$18

RHA-1.jpg

Reflector Holder Adapter
Price S$12

H260.jpg

H260 Flash Bracket 26cm
Price S$8

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Status
Not open for further replies.