Originally posted by mpenza I think I'll wait a bit but probably get it in June if the price is ok and there are no adverse reports on it. Wanted to try it out first before using it for friends' ROM and weddings
Is there a "limit price" before you take a plunge? I was hoping it would be less than $1200 street price ;p
woa, less than $1200, may not be easy. But it's possible, since F601Z is priced at about $1000. I guess as long as it's not more than $1400 I'll take it....intend to get external flash, adaptor tube, and if there still is some cash left, a good TC to compensate for the 6X zoom. Too used to 10X already.