Back to travel planning?

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
My last is 28 days at nz solo. Next, 2024, 26 n 28, am planning for Japan, usa/Canada, Iceland, Australia. All got lunar or solar eclipse happening during the trip. After that, if still healthy n can afford, then plan again. So, where you going soon or wait for covid totally gone before planning?

The virus and Covid-19 will be endemic, globally. Get vaccinated, plan your trips, go and enjoy them.

Nov is coming, back to NZ. USA/Canada rough plan is out, adjusting here and there. Mostly going to Iceland and Faroe island together in 2026, save time and also $. Hope still able to walk after all those trips, haha! Life is short, see more before gone, $ can earn back as long you willing to work for it. :D

was planning either Japan or Taiwan this year 2022. but seems like not fully open yet ....

was planning either Japan or Taiwan this year 2022. but seems like not fully open yet ....

Initially, want mount fuji as background for eclipse, but as you said, not open plus from what I sees, mostly cloudy due to Nov. Same applies to Taiwan, but using 101 as background.

So, I head south, Australia but they requested me to have a permit n I went solo, hard for toilet breaks if doing 9 hours time lapse. Ended up nz, nearby got toilet and lesser people during that time.

For sg, it's already in red n from previous experience, hard to see when rises due to clouds but good luck to those went this time. I want a background and maybe doing bracketing time lapse, est 6k photos on 1 camera at 20s intervals!

Now making moves on 2024 trip, need to book at reasonable hotel rate, expensive but worth it, doubt got take 2 for me

Reactions: Ah Keong