APAW / AF / AM 2013

finally gotten round to doing my first moon shot...had to crop 100% (or thereabouts) as my longest tele is 200mm...another "to do" item ticked :)
IMG_7458-1_zpsf5a832b5.jpg

saw the Moon was pretty low on my way back home, but by the time I'm back and set-up tripod on the top floor the Moon was ascending (ahburthen) anyway took some shots...I noticed this time my focus was more on the top and middle(RHS) rather than more towards the bottom for no.33....forgot to adjust colour temp sorry...
IMG_7474-1_zps5c6e2434.jpg

IMG_7479-1_zps25e5fd62.jpg

Last edited:
South Korean girl group Skarf.
this is truly a lucky shot in the sense that someone's flash fired just as I took the shot... the ultimate off-shoe flash mode?? :)
IMG_7807k_zps7c24708b.jpg

this is without flash "assistance"
IMG_7799k_zpsfcc9efb2.jpg

38. at Flower Dome again...
IMG_7755-1k_zps00c68085.jpg

39. wow, it's been a month and I had been feeling the pressure to keep to my "schedule" in posting. Mid-Autumn festival theme at the flower dome....and it's roses again haha

IMG_9010k_zps1086c075.jpg

40. just having some fun :)

41. was eager to go shoot today but the weather was real crap... raining almost the whole afternoon, so fed-up that it's wasting my free time...surf net look at cs and watch TV...then about 5pm finally clear...rush down to flower dome again to do some shoots.... first time taking out my 650D, bought it about 1-2 weeks ago.... as it was getting late I was quite desperate to get a shot for posting, settled on this...

went to catch the bridal show at Vivo, but couldn't get a good spot or position just 1 to share....

43. sure is quiet in here... another monologue in the making... sure looks like it.... anyway went down to GBTB again...my usual haunt, flower dome...and no prizes for guessing what I took again heh heh...

44. Fatal Attraction....an insect stuck onto the globules of the sepal

nicely done. the colors give this a ethereal feel.

thanks Keith for the compliment and nice comment. Very much appreciate you taking time to leave a few words here :)

45 probably the last photo for this thread as the year winds to an end...