A Tale of Passion - Story of a Photographer

Editor

ClubSNAP Editor
Staff member
Jul 19, 2012
CANON-logo-384x1511.jpg

A Tale of Passion - Story of a Photographer

Life is fleeting, but photographs give us just enough slices of time, just so that our imagination fills in the story.

A Photograph becomes important to its viewer only through its physical embodiment, the Print. A print will always be the most realistic representation of an image as it is the only medium that is truly tangible and actual.

This will ultimately be the best way to judge your work as an image isn’t truly finished until it’s in printed form.

The process itself of creating a print will help you grow as a photographer because it gives you a greater appreciation for the bigger picture.

At the same time, the exercise of getting in close, fine-tuning and perfecting an image for print will show you a lot about your work that you may otherwise have missed if you were just putting together a quick online gallery or contact sheet.

Canon PIXMA PRO printers, with an expanded colour gamut for improved saturation of colours and darker, deeper blacks, are designed to deliver professional quality photographic prints and achieve new levels of colour and skin tone reproduction.

geoffang_1442672872_280.jpg

Challenge Yourself To Be A Better Photographer by Geoff Ang
A self-taught lensman, his images show an acute style, evident throughhis sophisticated lighting techniques and advanced proficiency indigital imaging.

Setup in 1998, GEOFFSTUDIO continues to be one of the most sought after inboth the local and international markets.

Geoff will share his professional experience as one of the leading advertising and fashion photographer in the local and international arena.

He will show the behind-the-scenes of the process of capturing his captivating shots and the challenges faced in staging his shoots, while managing the expectations of his clients and delivering the most awesome shots that he himself must be satisfied with first.

Geoff Ang
http://www.geoffang.com

James-Tan.jpg

Mastering The Creative Workflow by James Tan
As a professional photographer or aspiring professional, it’s important to consider offering printed products to your clients.

Besides the nostalgia, the emotional and logical reasons for enjoying the printed image as described above, there are also many business benefits to being a full-service photographer

Geoff Ang and James Tan will share with you their experience, Journey and workflow as a Professional Photographer and Master Printer on:

• Increases your perceived value
  • Improve Customer experience
  • Additional income
  • Control the output quality and the finished product
  • Print to be a better Photographer
James Tan
http://www.lateral-i.com/

Intermediate skill levels with Photoshop and Lightroom are required.

Limited to 60 pax Per Class ONLY.
Saturday, 28th October 2017 @ Canon Event Room, Fusionopolis

Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm

Registration from: 9:30am

* Meet at Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Fusionopolis Place,#14-10 Galaxis (East Lobby)
Singapore 138522

Free admission. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Your place is secured when the confirmed registration list is announced on Thursday 25th October evening by ClubSNAP.

No prior knowledge of Canon PIXMA PRO printers is required but the choices will be discussed and demonstrated in some detail. If you already own a printer, you will be shown how to squeeze every last drop of quality out of it!

* Registration is Open.

A_Tale_of_Passion_-_Story_of_a_Photographer.jpg

Please unregister me, I am No.32 Chuasy in the list. Apologies but I have an urgent matter to attend to.
Thanks a bunch.

Registration is Open:

Please click and Register at the below link.
https://goo.gl/forms/xZAYEiXAwgQDfdxI2

* Disclaimer: ClubSNAP reserve the rights to select from the registered list who will be coming for the The Digital Print Workflow.

1. Barbilla
  2. gneskcoh
  3. Lookingeyes
  4. Jun Sin
  5. Bigben
  6. Shirly
  7. SporeanGranTurismo
  8. Composition
  9. Lionel Wijeweera
  10. long
  11. james wong
  12. Learntoshoot
  13. Bishop
  14. Sosharp
  15. ffloon
  16. Jamesxoxo
  17. Ivho
  18. Crucible
  19. seal0509
  20. bas216
  21. SilentResonance
  22. Snazzer
  23. stemetil77
  24. LimJin
  25. plok
  26. reuben88ng
  27. aidentan
  28. davinboo
  29. Shutterz
  30. gaz0307
  31. sookokchoong
  32. rlzlife
  33. desmondckw
  34. Auschek
  35. genetic123
  36. David Chia
  37. ricolet
  38. Turbosky
  39. tancg87
  40. PuahTC
  41. sofapotatoe
  42. ChoySanio
  43. Wailiyan
  44. happypig90
  45. Aesthir
  46. fpser
  47. SAMSONITE
  48. Ramannkp
  49. Ferdaus
  50. Dressydayme
  51. raylan
  52. CkKok
  53. SNAPPER
  54. kurosama
  55. axejay
  56. lshao1111
  57. arravee
  58. Sen
  59. simpleishappy
  60. Fusionmist
  61. Shirley Ong
  62. Vincent
  63. starrysl
  64. Roques
  65. jethuang
  66. Lookingeyes
  67. Jit
  68. Cliff Wee
  69. Blaise
  70. Aush

Hi, I have been looking forward to this for some time and appreciate being selected, but I’m afraid I’m now unable to make it as my wife has just given birth and needs my help for this period.

Could we release my slot (no. 19) this time to someone else please?

Many apologies and all the best for the session!

Last edited: