1st PLUG Outing 2009!

Which option you prefer for the 1st PLUG Outing on 15 Nov?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Hi everyone, sorry for the long wait. I have come up with 2 itinerary(morning and evening) for the 1st outing of the new PLUG. The date is 15 November, a Sunday.

I have set up a poll for you guys to vote for the option you prefer. We will go for the one which majority prefers.:)

Option 1:
Date:Sunday 15 November 2009
Time: 8.00am meet at Farrer Park MRT
Places to shoot: Little India, Race Course Road/Tessensohn Road Shop Houses

We will proceed to City Square Mall for lunch and chitchat around 12pm.

Or

Option 2:
Date:Sunday 15 November 2009
Time: 5.00pm meet at Funan Centre
Places to shoot: Boat Quay and Clarke Quay

We will proceed to Funan Centre for dinner/kopi and chitchat around 7.30pm

Last edited:
I would suggest starting a bit earlier to catch the soft morning sunlight, beyond 10 the lighting begins to get harsher. ;)

Heh. All my Sunday had been blocked out by my baby girl. LoL! Cannot make it, aaron. Sorry about that!

Aiyo bro.. 1st outing then u cannot make it le..:cry: Anyway responses like not very good leh. Thought got 19 people voted positive for gathering..:dunno:

Heh. All my Sunday had been blocked out by my baby girl. LoL! Cannot make it, aaron. Sorry about that!

Great to hear the outings. I am happy with both timings. To choose, I would prefer the morning outings on 15 November.

i not very good at streetshooting...

sun evening are often "chop" by in-laws...

:sticktong :sticktong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sunday is definitely out for me. If Saturday will consider.

Is Saturday better for most people here? I don't mind changing to 14 Nov, Sat morning as well.

Edited: Just realised I can't make it on 14 November as it is my company's family day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.