[niki] A Photo When I Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
Hi everyone, i hope i'm not too late for this. anyway, i think i wanna try this to motivate me (try to) to move my butt to go out and take more pics.

ok.. here goes.
10th Jan 2008
Hanging on the Edge​

2182330261_1220fa8f1b_o.jpg

I hope the composition is ok. i dunno how to describe what i did, but it looks right (at least to me) haha.. ok...dun shoot me. cheers!

hi redsun, i tried out the unsharp mask function. turns out like tat. haha.. over did it rite? looks grainy in my opinion?

Hi teach...nice first post. Should be able to do more macro once the park
is up and running.:bsmilie:

hi bcool, thanks. hhmm.. the thought of that part of sengkang turning into the sports stadium, park etc, bothers me alot. :confused:

this is funny sharpening.. the subject looks ok, but the background seems to have some sort of pattern, i wonder why. composition wise going in closer if possible (might be equipment limitation) would be better.. reduce the distracting background from fighting for attention with your damselfly. but if you are limited by equipment, then i guess the position of the subject is ok. can always blur out the background further with careful pp. :)

welcome to apad, please keep posting. 10 jan is never too late. there were people last year starting in nov, or dec. :)

hi nitemare, i may wanna redo the pp again. then i'll repost. thanks for the comments. gng lessons now. ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.