[Little Soft Hands] A Photo When There's One

acousticjun

Jul 18, 2010
Singapore!
www.littlesofthands.com
Hi guys,

Im not good enough to produce great pics on a daily basis, so here's my thread will update when I have shots I like! (hopefully daily)

15 Nov 11:
6346848558_cfbd15f9e5_z.jpg

"This was shot in one of the liveliest shopping districts in Singapore - Orchard Road. A symmetrical metal structure forms an intricate gantry into a complex subway system that links all of Singapore major towns. In this time of the year on this South East Asian island city , there's more rain than shine. The wet floors and residual droplets on the glass panes hint at this, lit with a backdrop of international luxury brands."

Last edited:
One of my old ones for the day...
:)
6334021952_49dff8d4bf.jpg

"The photograph was shot in the alley ways of Little India in Singapore near Serangoon Road. It shows an old man taking a break from a hard day's work while resting on the iconic spiral staircases of old Singapore architecture. The unforgiving afternoon sun flares between the buildings. Age in the form of grime and wear is captured on the surfaces of flanking stairs. "

Hi guys,

Im not good enough to produce great pics on a daily basis, so here's my thread will update when I have shots I like! (hopefully daily)

15 Nov 11:
6346848558_cfbd15f9e5_z.jpg

"This was shot in one of the liveliest shopping districts in Singapore - Orchard Road. A symmetrical metal structure forms an intricate gantry into a complex subway system that links all of Singapore major towns. In this time of the year on this South East Asian island city , there's more rain than shine. The wet floors and residual droplets on the glass panes hint at this, lit with a backdrop of international luxury brands."

an interesting abstract!