Cycle and Camera .

Status
Not open for further replies.
add those children's wheels to your bike... then it should be safer to take pic while cycling le.. :bsmilie:

anyway, i tried it once before, with my dslr, a quick shot, lift up, see viewfinder and snap... risky business.. will NEVER recommend any to try it...

Hexlord said:
Oh dear.. that must have sucked.

I can do 1-hand cyling with my right hand, but not with my left. Strange, since I am left-hander..

i Do free hand and rigth hand holding the cam Body, Left holding the lens ..

Got to go tighten my heatset bearing ...

~Arcanic~ said:
add those children's wheels to your bike... then it should be safer to take pic while cycling le.. :bsmilie:

anyway, i tried it once before, with my dslr, a quick shot, lift up, see viewfinder and snap... risky business.. will NEVER recommend any to try it...

ahahah ,, I 'll put my both legs down ... :)

safe for sure .. :p

Paul_Yeo said:
strap the video camera on the bicycle counted?

DSLR ??? where u strap it ????

Sure Bo ???? where u Buy ... and pls shre how u Liquidfied your Foods ..

Me only got chance to eat a Big Mac meal when cycling....
:p

Cycling and photo taking can mix but not during you cycle! Just like you driving a car and using mobile phone on one hand, TP also summon you. Next time when you want to cycle n take photo, stop your cycling n then park it before you take out your camera. Just imagine that even a normal cycling can make you fail, what abt using only one hand on photo taking n cycling? :think: :dunno:

BBTM said:
Cycling and photo taking can mix but not during you cycle! Just like you driving a car and using mobile phone on one hand, TP also summon you. Next time when you want to cycle n take photo, stop your cycling n then park it before you take out your camera. Just imagine that even a normal cycling can make you fail, what abt using only one hand on photo taking n cycling? :think: :dunno:

For along long time ... I had never fall down .. :p

I do most cycle on Road ... Unless a bus want to run over me .. :p

Sion said:
Use food processor lah. :bsmilie:

I only know fruit juice ... KFC ..... never try beofre ....

:p

sehsuan said:
interesting indeed. i wouldn't count on offroading though.

btw, there's the saca mtb xc race next sunday on 19th march. pop by if you're free. BT cycling track.

www.cycling.org.sg

Me onroad on wor ... :p my bike like Tank like that ... off road only can eat grass laio

jsbn said:
hmm .. Anyone taking Pic and driving at the same time ?

danger ????

yes i did .. dont drive in front or back or cross road in front of me please... i'm a moving road harzard !:confused:

like that where u cycle ????

Back from 30 km of ride ,,,

Still alive after 100+ pic taken .. :p

Did that onces for a charitable event and crash my camera. No, I did not drop it, the basket from the bike I rented gave way, jus cannot imagine, of all things this has to happen :confused:

ai yo.. u guys huh... cycling & taking pic at the same time. :bigeyes: hero sia....:thumbsup:
But better not lar. :nono: y want to do such a dangerous act? think of the consequences 1st lor... Fall down, camera spoilt or even worst ur bicycle crash on a small kid, how?? Their parents muz be very upset :cry:
Having fun is one thing, but try not to put urself & others life in the risk.
u fall down, injure .. ur papa & mama also :bheart: heart pain pain mah..

Nevertheless.. i enjoy reading this thread... hee...

DaXiong said:
ai yo.. u guys huh... cycling & taking pic at the same time. :bigeyes: hero sia
But better not lar. :nono: y want to do such a dangerous act? think of the consequences 1st lor... Fall down, camera spoilt or even worst ur bicycle crash on a small kid, how?? Their parents muz be very upset :cry:
Having fun is one thing, but try not to put urself & others life in the risk.
u fall down, injure .. ur papa & mama also :bheart: heart pain pain mah..

Nevertheless.. i enjoy reading this thread... hee...

You are Da Xiong, you can ask your Doraemon to give you some gadget to cycle and take pic at the same time :cool:

dont forget hor....Hero Die Young:D :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.